Cherry Hill Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, just outside of downtown Providence, has easy access to all Rhode Island has to offer. For a day trip, we suggest:
- WaterFire is an art installation and show that occurs annually. It features bonfires floating on the Providence, Moshassuck and Woonasquatucket Rivers, music and shows in the surrounding area.
- Roger Williams Park features historic buildings, seven lakes and a zoo. Visitors can also visit a museum and planetarium, many trails, a botanical garden, a casino, a carousel and a large playground.
- The Providence Warwick Convention and Visitors Bureau includes information about the cities Providence and Warwick, Rhode Island. It also includes information about attractions, restaurants and events in each city.
- Discover Newport has information regarding Aquidneck Island, where many influential people vacation. This visitors bureau has links for things to do, shopping, dining and events happening in each of the nine cities on the island.
- The top-rated beaches in South County, Rhode Island, have been ranked by magazines including Travel + Leisure, newspapers including USA Today and numerous other organizations. Each have a unique atmosphere and feel. Ranging from busy to quiet and sandy to rocky, there are beaches everyone will enjoy.